Dulles South Veterinary Center values the relationships we’ve built with referring veterinarians. We are here to serve you and your patients in case of emergency or when our team’s expertise is needed to complement your recommended care.
If you are a veterinarian who has a patient that needs advanced veterinary care, we will partner with your practice to develop and maintain recommendations and treatment plans. We will only perform the diagnostics, treatments, and surgical services you refer leaving the ultimate case control in your and your clients hands.
Communication is the cornerstone to our successful partnership with referring veterinarians. From start to finish, we will provide the level of communication you desire.
- Prompt, complete reports that includes current lab and diagnostic results
- Consultation with you regarding treatment recommendations and goals
- Regular updates regarding your patient’s progress
- Quick scheduling for advanced veterinary procedures or rehabilitation
- 24/7 patient care, for emergency, critical care, or observation
- Comprehensive pain management
- 24-hour intensive care
- On-site laboratory
- Orthopedic surgery (cruciate, TPLO, patella)
- IV fluid therapy
- Constant Rate Infusions (CRIs)
- Isolation rooms
- Digital radiology
- Continuous blood pressure & EKG monitoring
- Mechanical ventilation
- Critical care monitoring
- Overnight observation
- Oxygen therapy
- Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery
- Blood and plasma transfusions
- Ultrasound & Echocardiograms
- Fully Stocked pharmacy
- Endoscopy & laparoscopy procedures
- Treatment of multiple concurrent illnesses
- Rehabilitation with Certified Canine Rehabilitation Professional (hydrotherapy, laser therapy, hot/cold therapy)
To refer your client to us, please complete our referral form.